A great charger for the money. It runs off of a 12v power source (car battery) or can be plugged into your wall and can recharge NI-MH, NiCd, Li-ion, Lipoly and Pb batteries.
Input Voltage: 10~18v DC
Charge Current Range: .2~10.0A
Ni-MH/NiCd Cells: 1~16
Li-ion/Poly Cells: 1~6
Pb Battery Voltage: 2~24v
High power 80W charger
• Delta-peak sensitivity (NiMH/NiCd)
• Individual cell balancing
• Li-ion, LiPo and LiFe capable
• Ni-Cd and NiMH capable
• Large range of charge currents
• Fast charge & storage charge function
• Time limit function
• Input voltage monitoring. (Protects car batteries at the field)
• Data storage (Store up to 5 packs in memory)
If your sick of powering you charger off your kids 12volt power wheels battery then this is the charger for you. No more annoying alligator clips and 12v batteries that will almost always die in the middle of the charge. This one is powered off the good old wall current and for under $20 bucks, you can't beat it! It charges 2 and 3 cell batteries.
Charges at 1.2A.