Making it easy is what we do. The Whole Enchilada kit get you just about everything you will need to get this plane up and flying! It comes with the crash tested Albatross kit, powerful 3530 motor, prop, ESC, 2200mah battery, 2 Towerpro 9gram servos, Turnigy wall charger, servo extension wire, and FlySky 6 channel radio and receiver.
So what else do you need?
- Low-temperature hot glue gun (and low-temp rated glue)
- “Goop” brand glue (preferably Household)
- Metal straight edge
- Soldering iron (either adjustable-depth tip, or a wheel collar to restrict depth) and solder.
- Fine grit sand paper
- Pliers, Side cutters, or snips (must be flush on one cutting side)
- Adjustable razor blade
- Electric drill and small bit
- Philips head screwdriver
- Iron for applying laminate (hobby iron is preferable, but clothing iron may be used)
- Velcro strip
- Small wood screws to hold the motor to the mount